Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora:Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel:5 things from your bucket list
- Dory:Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas:Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan:Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine:The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle:Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel:Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder:Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric:Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin:A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana:A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo:A childhood hero.
- Cruella:Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs:7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk:What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba:Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella:"A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo:Your bravest moment.
- Terk:Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz:Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice:Done drugs?
- Peter Pan:Something from your childhood that you still love.
My favorite Oscar of the night
make room for the Grammys
Tumblr was invented just for this pun.
I shouldn’t be laughing as much as I am.
I just had to for this one. LOL.